Salesperson @ do you read me?! Berlin
do you read me?! is looking for an energetic, organised and motivated individual to join our Berlin team for 20–25 hours per week as a bookseller.
This opportunity is primarily a customer-facing role, in a busy and popular shop, so the ideal candidate is a flexible, fast learner with retail experience and an interest in books and magazines. Familiarity with our shop and concept is a plus! This role is offered on a long-term basis and involves a minimum of 20–25 hours per week including some Saturdays.
• a highly motivated, friendly and organised individual with some retail experience and an interest in the wonderful world of independent print
• time to work 20–25 hours per week in a fast-paced retail environment, including some Saturdays
• strong/fluent German and English language skills
• retail experience is a plus, in a bookselling environment is ideal
Please send us a short cover letter and your CV by October 15th 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “selling mags and books”.
Online Shop Manager @ do you read me?! Berlin
do you read me?! is looking for a new team member to take the reins of our online shop and e-commerce activities.
The position is Berlin-based and involves a minimum of 20–25 hours per week, five days a week in the morning hours. Responsibilities include maintaining and improving our online shop and website, fulfilling orders placed through our online shop from all over the world, communicating with customers and with our delivery partners where necessary, as well as pitching in with the various exciting projects we are cooking up…
• a motivated, organised and strategic thinking person with an interest in e-commerce and customer care
• excellent communication and organisation skills
• experience in sales and customer service, whether for an online retailer or in a physical store would be a plus
• strong computer skills and a practical familiarity with online retail platforms, SEO and social media
• an interest in the long-term project of developing our online shop to help it reach its full potential
• the ability to manage multiple projects at once as part of a small team in a high-paced work environment
• language proficiencies in German (at least B2) and English
• a love for the wonderful world of independent printed matter
Please send us a short cover letter and your CV by the end of October 2021 to email@example.com, subject: “managing the e”.